Friday, March 9, 2012

Rockhoppers quest= Best video yet(Without my foolish director...)

Finnaly, the moment we all were waiting for...... ROCKHOPPER'S QUEST!!!!!!!


























But to see the final part(were my director was fired, not My Anakin) Use this link.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhLNJgNkt_o&feature=youtu.be   Hope you enjoy! Oh and instead of the E.P.F. Interactive quest its a transform into a puffle interactive quest! It was my original idea but i didn't know if we were to become puffles....


UPDATE: I Went on flash8910's site and look at what i found he made for the video! Its very cool and I Hope he continues sharing his art on CP because this isn't just epic, its phenomenal! Thanks so much Flash and sorry for my bad directors voice editing....won't happen again.




3 comments:

  1. Ok, you can see the picture of the movie on my site and you can use it if you want for promotion. And I would appreciate it if you did not voice over my penguin again, ok? I do not sound like you at all... Or at least write in the credits that YOU did the voice acting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Didn't do the voice acting though, my director added it and that's why I fired him...sorry for the inconvenience but I just learned how to record from my Anakin so ill be doing all the edits now...Sorry man!

      Delete
  2. forgiven. Hope you like the picture ;)

    ReplyDelete