Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Clue # 6

Happy77 has tweeted on the Club Penguin Twitter account and has gave us a exclusive look at the Medieval Party Story Clue  6.
It reads:
Dragon Peak is the place to block any last foolish heroes who try to reach me. Though we share kinship, methinks the dragons here should not be trusted.

Whoa! This sounds like there are more dragons then just the king.

(Orange: My Dottie)
(Red: My Anakin)
(Green: Nyan)


Finals thoughts on what will happen at medieval Party

  Well First, I think we have to explore through clubpenguin and fight off anything that stands in our way so we may reach the sky kingdom and return CP To normal!

Well, I Have a totally different idea. I Think we will see a cut-scene of CP Becoming ruins and sent into the town. After trailing through the dock, we meet gary who gives us advice, and a dragon catches us at ski hill, after bringing us to the dragon king, we have a huge battle and are returned to the sky kingdom to ask for help,( IDK Who will help us, its just how i think its gona happen.) so we return to the dragon king and then we can do the other quests again!

Thats.........very detailed......

Pfft! I think we are gonna have a failing party, I Think we just walk up from the town to that weird hill were we caught herbert, and we battle a weak and boring battle...

Your so negative.....

   
And, well, you don't have high expectations for cp

Hey, its just my opinion...

Well then no one cares!

Well , we will just have to wait and  see at the medieval party tomorrow!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment