Friday, July 13, 2012

Vacation!

Hey guys....sadly i'm going on vacation and i'll only have 3 days of ultimate jam....but ill meet everyone....trust me. So for cheats take this list of websites to learn about the party!!!


Riffycp.com (#1 site for updates and cheats)

Clubpenguinmemories.com (LOVE THIS SITE!)

Monchocho.com (My role model for this blog.)

grandmasterflash8910cheats.blogspot.com (EPIC SITE!!! I Even have my own page thats sends you to the site!!)

Teamclubpenguincheats.blogspot.com ( Cena12122;U CANT C ME!)

And a new clubpenguin hater who blogs about her favorite and non favorite things of clubpenguin clubpenguinsaraapril.com (She thinks disney is deystroying CP.....So shes a hater...but still gives cheats)

Well thats all the good sites.....

Bye....for 5 days....please all have a good summer and stay safe..

-My Dottie

No comments:

Post a Comment