Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sad news

Hello viewers and fans of mydottiecp... i bring sad news....as i grow older i'm starting to dislike CP and feel more attention to other games. I'm not going to update for a while.....and i dont think ill play cp either. So heres the news: I'm retiring, and probably not coming back. I accomplished what i wanted to and saw the sky was the limit, and i made it to the stars. I am sorry if this is making you upset but please follow my friend flash8910 and never give up. I Will start a ned blog for minecraft.

I love all of my fans and all of my viewers and i think as time moves along i will come back to this brief period of time in which i waddled arcoss islands and hung out with puffles and mascots. So as  mine into a new world i would like to say.... Good bye.

-My Dottie :(

No comments:

Post a Comment