Thursday, June 7, 2012

More Marvel

Official Blog - What's New!

Greetings Penguins!

My friend Daffodaily5 wanted to let you know that there's a brand new issue of the Club Penguin Magazine out now! 
Since the magazine is only available on newsstands in the UK, I wanted to show you a bit of what's inside Issue #5. Here's a page I think you'll find interesting:

UK Magazine Issue 5 - Marvel Super Hero Takeover Sneak Peek

Issue #5 also includes a special bonus: a new sticker album and some stickers to start off your own collection. 
Are you excited about the upcoming Marvel Superhero Takeover? Tell us what you're most excited about in the comments below!
Waddle On! :)

Awsome! I Recently sent club penguin A Question, and they answered it!

  • Hey Happy77, are we going to be able to buy the marvel costumes soon? Because they aren't in the catalog.
  • The costumes will only be available during the party. -Happy77

    Well thats all!

    -My Dottie

No comments:

Post a Comment