Thursday, June 21, 2012

Grandmaster Flash's 500 Hits Party

Hey guys...my friend flash is having a party! Here's the info!


5000 Hits Party!!

Hey guys!
I am super excited to announce that we have hit 5000+ hits!! You know what that means....
PARTTIME!!!!!
That's right! Time to party with Flash8910 and Sherbert3210!
If you can't read that information clearly...
When: Friday June 29, 2012
Server: Arctic
Room: Nightclub
Time: 2pm Club Penguin Time/5pm Eastern Standard Time/
4pm Central Time

Hopefully you can all make it! We really couldn't have done it without you all! :D Of course, we WILL be taking pictures and posting them, so look your best!
Let us know in the comments about your thoughts of the party (Your feedback is important to us)!
I will see you at the party!


 Ok That's the info(sorry that it became like this.....strange...)Hope you all go to check it out! He has EPIC Parties!!


2 comments:

  1. Funny, I was JUST going to invite you and your brother. This means you're coming right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of Course! Wouldn't miss it! Only thing is penguin time....might be a bit late....but I'll make it! Another thing is we're going to Pennsylvanian so we only have 1 computer....so it's just going to be me. I'm defiantly not going to miss it!(Probably because we leave at like 7:00 and the party is at 5 ish.) So I'm gonna make it!

      Delete