Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New Igloo Ideas

Hey Guys! Captain Dottie Here! God Bless The USA! Watch This Video!

Well this looks awsome! I Bet you people are gonna live like hobos(like happy77)....XD. Anyways, I jammed my fingers today so I Can't post as much as i used to....:(. So getting off that my friends at GrandmasterFlash8910.blogspot.com need help to bring back their classical igloos! I Know i'm going to support...but I need the rest of you guys to pitch in! And flash...if your reading this.... Noticed very old sites from blog spot with pictures like what happened to you. Maybe that's the case....Well Peace Out!

2 comments:

  1. Yea...once those triangle picture-things appear, you can't the original pics back, 95% of the time...Thx for the future support!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey flash....I'm gonna be at the party on time...but only for like 5 mins.....sorry but i have to leave soon.

      Delete